9.13.2010

my NEW old room


i have held this room's redo close to my heart...
this is the room i grew up in.
got ready for dances, did endless hours of homework, slept in on weekends, etc.
it finally got it's facelift after many years of wear and tear.

{before}




{after}








my parents' home is really starting to shine. we've been having a blast putting their rooms together. this (so called) guest room has to be my favorite. it's still in the works, but i just couldn't resist giving you a glimpse of the goodies.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you did with this room. I want that headboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Smash! I love the night stands. Did you paint them? Or find them like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fancy shmansy!
    you are one talented woman. it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my mom had those nightstands in another room, so we pulled them in here. thanks, you guys!

    ReplyDelete