i know you've all been waiting for the winner of the GIVEAWAY to be announced, but i am going to keep you on your toes for a little longer.
we're extending the giveaway!
here's the deal. these pillows are CUTE! these pillows are FUN! the fact that the word "PILLOWS" is plural in this giveaway is a BIG DEAL! i feel like we need to give other readers a chance to join in on the fun, don't you?
so, here's the deal. i am going to extend the giveaway until NEXT saturday. October 23. this will give you all the chance to do the following:
1. become a follower!
2. leave a comment telling me what you (or your children) are going to be for halloween
3. SPREAD THE LOVE! let other ladies (or fellas) know about this RADICAL giveaway. if you do, leave another comment telling me how your spread the word and i'll throw your name in the hat two times.
4. grab my button, flaunt it on your blog, and tell me about it and you will earn ANOTHER entry for the giveaway! (button can be found on my sidebar)
is this a deal or what?
thanks for being patient with me. i think these pillows are completely worth the wait.
{and fyi... this giveaway is for EVERYONE! family, friends, fans, clients, strangers, supporters, etc. make sure you enter by becoming a follower!}
so, i am counting all the comments made on the first giveaway post. for all of you who want to enter the giveaway NOW, then just leave your comment on this post. THANKS!

So cute! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so my sweet babies are going to be Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin! I plan to post your giveaway on facebook.... Happy Halloween!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have such great style! I love the way you break down a room.
ReplyDeleteFor Halloween I'm going to be a co-nerd with my husband! Should be great.
For Halloween, I will need to play off of the pregnant belly, I am thinking of being a giant 8 ball.
ReplyDeleteFor Halloween I am being Peyton Manning and Paul is being Michael Jordan... because we already have their jersey's :) And I like those Pillows- and I like you, so there.
ReplyDelete